An Artist’s Way Creativity Workshop in Taos
Saturday • August 17, 2019 • 1-5 pm
Facilitated by James Navé
Movement exercises with Opal Keen
No matter whether you're new to The Artist's Way or you've worked with it for years, this creative afternoon will be your opportunity to explore the many ways The Artist’s Way can work for you.
$35 • Limit 12
At The Gathering Place
1337 Gusdorf Road • Suite K • Taos, NM
Here are a few things you’ll explore during our afternoon in Taos.
1) You'll learn how to break through your artistic blocks, which will help you begin and finish the dream projects you've always wanted to create.
2) You'll explore how to work with The Artist's Way so you'll have the basics principles in hand whenever you need them, and you can share them with others.
3) The basic principles you’ll be working with include safety, identity, power, integrity, possibility, abundance, connection, strength, compassion, self-protection, autonomy, and faith.
4) You'll work with friendly like-minded people who will be open to future collaborations which will inspire you to carry your creative work into the community because your friends “have your back.”
5) Working together is always a pleasure. We look forward to your participation in the class.
If you have questions? Call or text me (James Navé) 919-949-2113. I’ll answer right back. Or email, click the blue button below
Can’t make the afternoon workshop?
Try a one-on-one Artist's Way coaching session.
Your first session is always free.
Call or text me (919) 949-2113 or email, click the blue button below.