Over the past twenty-five years, I have traveled the world in the service of poetry, art, creativity, and storytelling. On this site, you'll find samples of my work like this video to your right titled November in Paris. You'll also find my daily poems, links to my WPVMFM Twice 5 Miles Radio shows, and ways you and I can work together.
through coaching, on potential creative projects, and generally getting to know each other.
I call the method I use NAVÉ-GATION. It has four parts:
N: Narrative–Tell your better story.
A: Authority—Take full ownership of everything you know and have mastered.
V: Voice–Harness your truest, most honest voice.
É: Expansion—Align your destiny with the advancement of the whole.
MY BACKGROUND HIGHLIGHTS
My life and my work are synonymous. For the past twenty-five years, I have traveled the world in the service of poetry, art, creativity, and storytelling. I teach people how to exhume their buried dreams, trust their creative instincts, and design life on their terms.
• MFA in Poetry from Vermont College
• The Taos Poetry Festival Director
• The Taos Storytelling Festival Director
• The LEAF Festival Poetry Slam-Master
• Founder of Poetry Alive! Theater Company
• Host of Twice 5 Miles Radio - WPVMFM
• The Artist's Way Creativity Camp Director, over ten years of partnership with Julia Cameron
• Founding member of TEDxNewYork Salon
• Memorized more than 600 poems
• Performed over a two thousand shows
• Workshop director for clients including: Timex; Duke University; National Council of Teachers of English; PepsiCo; the National University of Ireland, Galway; Ogilvy; Outward Bound, Gettliffe Architecture, Boulder; International Schools of Africa; and LKB Executive Coaching Associates, Paris.
Enjoy this SHORT VIDEO: November in Paris
Notice the scattering of autumn leaves? They remind me of Ezra Pound's poem In the Station of the Metro, "The apparition of these faces in the crowd; / Petals on a wet, black bough."