Over the past twenty-five years, I've traveled the globe in the service of poetry, art, creativity, and storytelling. If you have creative projects you'd like to start and finish; let's explore how you can organize your projects and dreams, draw on your creative instincts, and design your life on your own terms.
Ideally, we'll work together for six to twelve weeks. You'll use The Artist's Wayas your creativity book, Appreciative Inquiry as your method of questioning, and the Imaginative Storm as poetic your inspiration.
We'll work with a four step process:
1) Narrative - Tell your better story.
2) Authority - Trust what you know.
3)Voice- Harness your authentic voice.
4) Expansion- Broadcast your content; Build your audience
Schedule a session; the first hour is free.
Email me for session
This video below will show you how a Navé-Gation works.
From the Imaginative Storm to the Creative Form.
MY BACKGROUND HIGHLIGHTS
• MFA in Poetry from Vermont College
• The Taos Poetry Festival Director
• The Taos Storytelling Festival Director
• The LEAF Festival Poetry Slam-Master
• Founder of Poetry Alive! Theater Company
• Host of Twice 5 Miles Radio - WPVMFM
• The Artist's Way Creativity Camp Director, over ten years of partnership with Julia Cameron
• Founding member of TEDxNewYork Salon
• Memorized more than 600 poems
• Performed over a two thousand shows
• Workshop director for clients including: Timex; Duke University; National Council of Teachers of English; PepsiCo; the National University of Ireland, Galway; Ogilvy; Outward Bound, Gettliffe Architecture, Boulder; International Schools of Africa; and LKB Executive Coaching Associates, Paris.
Let's connect. Click here to email me
ENJOY this video titled NOVEMBER IN PARIS
I shot this along the Seine around 8 AM at the beginning of a workday.