Over the past twenty-five years, I've traveled the globe in the service of poetry, art, creativity, and storytelling. On this site you'll find samples of my work like this little prose poem: Sounds of day and sounds of night mix with the living but not with the dead, gone now to places I do not understand. Clouds drift below the skin of sky above which black appears without interruption.
You'll also find other writings and poems, links to my Twice 5 Miles Radio shows, plus ways we can work together.
If you have a creative project you'd like to start and finish, click the button below to schedule a free Artist's Way creativity session.
Schedule your free Artist's Way creativity Session now
Email me for session
If you like our vibe, then you can schedule more sessions. We will explore how you can exhume your buried dreams, trust your creative instincts, and design life on your own terms. Ideally, we'll work together for 12-weeks. We'll use The Artist's Way as our guide. We'll navigate our sessions with a method called NAVÉ-GATION which has four parts:
1) Narrative → Build your better stories from storm to form; 2) Authority → Take full control over what you learn and how you know; 3) Voice → Harness your most honest voice; 4) Expansion → Align your destiny with the advancement of the whole.
For fun, I call the method I use NAVÉ-GATION. It has four parts:
N: Narrative–Tell your better story.
A: Authority—Take full ownership of everything you know and have mastered.
V: Voice–Harness your truest, most honest voice.
É: Expansion—Align your destiny with the advancement of the whole.
MY BACKGROUND HIGHLIGHTS
My life and my work are synonymous. I'll help you exhume your buried dreams, trust your creative instincts, and design life on your own terms.
• MFA in Poetry from Vermont College
• The Taos Poetry Festival Director
• The Taos Storytelling Festival Director
• The LEAF Festival Poetry Slam-Master
• Founder of Poetry Alive! Theater Company
• Host of Twice 5 Miles Radio - WPVMFM
• The Artist's Way Creativity Camp Director, over ten years of partnership with Julia Cameron
• Founding member of TEDxNewYork Salon
• Memorized more than 600 poems
• Performed over a two thousand shows
• Workshop director for clients including: Timex; Duke University; National Council of Teachers of English; PepsiCo; the National University of Ireland, Galway; Ogilvy; Outward Bound, Gettliffe Architecture, Boulder; International Schools of Africa; and LKB Executive Coaching Associates, Paris.