Click Here for Artist’s Way 6-week workshop in Ashveille, Mondays, Oct 21-Nov 25, 7-9 p.m.
Your Writing Deserves a Powerful Public Reading.
Do it well.
I can help you. Learn how to identify your performance strengths, choose your best material, and how to be yourself onstage. Learn how to connect intimately with your audience—and how to convert your listeners into fans.
When we work together you’ll:
Feel more confident when you're reading in public.
Catalyze your jitters into performance energy.
Learn effective rehearsal techniques.
Hone your performance skills so you’re comfortable on stage.
Acquire reading and performance skills you can use for the rest of your life.
Your first hour is free. Sessions available on Skype, WhatsApp, Zoom, and in person. (+1) 919-949-2113. Email is fine. Click the blue button below.
More Developmental Opportunities
I also offer creativity coaching in other areas like writing your book, opening a new business, taking that bucket list trip you’ve dreamed of, or or simply figuring out you want to do next. It’s never too late.
Need help reading your work in public?
• MFA in Poetry from Vermont College
• Director of The Taos Storytelling Festival
• WPVMFM Board of Directors, VP
• The LEAF Festival Poetry SlamMaster
• Founded Poetry Alive! which is a theater company dedicated to making poetry come alive for kindergarten-university students.
• Host of Twice 5 Miles Radio - WPVMFM
• The Artist's Way Creativity Camp Director, over ten years of partnership with Julia Cameron.
• Marketing Director, Twice 5 Miles Publishing
• Memorized more than 600 poems
• Performed thousands of spoken word shows around the world
• Hosted workshops for clients including: Timex; Duke University; National Council of Teachers of English; PepsiCo; the National University of Ireland, Galway; Ogilvy; Outward Bound, Gettliffe Architecture, Boulder; International Schools of Africa; and LKB Executive Coaching Associates, Paris.
Click the YouTube link below to listen to a poem told like story.
Click HERE and download your free PDF of my book
LOOKING AT LIGHT: 100 Poems in 100 Days