The Artist’s Way Creativity Workshop - Asheville
Six Monday Evenings • Oct 21- Nov 25, 2019
Facilitated by James Navé
Join us and explore the many ways The Artist’s Way can work for you.
No matter whether you're new to The Artist's Way or you've worked with it for years, this 6-week creative workshop will help you get your creative dreams and desires on the right track.
At Coulerfield Studios
54 Ravenscroft Drive, Asheville
7-9 pm • Mondays, Oct 21- Nov 25, 2019
Limit 18 • Register Today • Tuition 285
Payment plans available, please ask.
Here are a few of the things you’ll accomplish during the workshop.
1) Break through your artistic blocks.
2) Begin artistic projects you've always wanted to create.
3) Explore The Artist's Way tools so you'll have them whenever you need them: Safety, Identity, Power, Integrity, Possibility, Abundance, Connection, Strength, Compassion, Self-protection, Autonomy, and Faith.
4) Dip into other work by Julia Cameron like It’s Never Too Late, The Right to Write, and The Vein of Gold.
5) Work with friendly like-minded people who will become your future collaborators.
6) Learn best practices for offering your creative work to your community.
I look forward to working with you. If you have questions, please email me by clicking the blue button below. I’ll answer you right back. Payment plans available, please ask.
Unable to attend the 6-week workshop?
Book a free one-on-one Artist's Way coaching session.
If your first session works for you, you can book more sessions to fit your needs.
Please email me by clicking the blue button below. I’ll answer you right back.