Click HERE for The Artist's Way Asheville 6-Week Workshop
Tues, Oct 23 - Nov 27, 2018.
Explore safety, identity, power, integrity, possibility, abundance, connection, strength, compassion, self-protection, autonomy, and faith. Click HERE.
"James Navé and I have worked together for over 20 years. His work as a writer, storyteller, teacher, and exemplar is an important force for change." ~ Julia Cameron, author of The Artist's Way
Discover - Design -Dream - Deliver
Let's explore how we can work together. During our collaboration, you'll use Julia Cameron's book The Artist's Way as your creativity guide, Imaginative Storm writing techniques to generate your content, and the Appreciative Inquiry 4-D process of discovery, dream, design, and delivery to make your projects happen. Your first 60-minutes is free.
Email me and let's can set up a time to talk.
What’s the Imaginative Storm process? Take a look at this 4-minute video
Enjoy podcasts? Listen to my Twice 5 Miles Radio Podcast: Fertile Ground for Conversations Worth Having - Previously aired on WPVMFM 103.7, Asheville.
Twice 5 Miles Radio airs three times a week on WPVMFM 103.7 in Asheville, NC. You can listen on demand at SoundCloud. Click the titles to sample my shows: An Abundance of Creativity with Julia Cameron, Bullets in Wool Nests with Christy Ferrato, Dangerous Waters and other Tall Tales with Cisco Guevara, On Mercy with Bobbie Sue Nave, My Mother Gave Me Mesopotamia with Jacki Lyden, and Looking for the Forest Finn Treasure with Kayata Luce.
MY BACKGROUND HIGHLIGHTS
• MFA in Poetry from Vermont College
• The Taos Poetry Festival Director
• The Taos Storytelling Festival Director
• The LEAF Festival Poetry Slam-Master
• Founder of Poetry Alive! Theater Company
• Host of Twice 5 Miles Radio - WPVMFM
• The Artist's Way Creativity Camp Director, over ten years of partnership with Julia Cameron
• Founding member of TEDxNewYork Salon
• Memorized more than 600 poems
• Performed over a two thousand shows
• Workshop director for clients including: Timex; Duke University; National Council of Teachers of English; PepsiCo; the National University of Ireland, Galway; Ogilvy; Outward Bound, Gettliffe Architecture, Boulder; International Schools of Africa; and LKB Executive Coaching Associates, Paris.
The following reading is a tribute to my mother who left this world at age 93.