Would you like to read your work in pubic like a pro?
Let’s Rehearse together.
Your first session is free.
During your first rehearsal session, we’ll dive into what you'd like to accomplish when you're reading your work onstage.
Here are some of the questions I might ask you: 1) Are you reading at a local venue like a bookstore or a coffee shop? 2) Are you working on your final reading for your MFA graduation? 3) Do you have an invitation to read at a literary conference? 4) Are you reading your work on radio or television?
Whatever your goals are, I'll be happy to help you make them happen. Email me and let's schedule a time to talk. We can work face to face or in the digital space. Your first session is free.
Click here to order HOW TO READ FOR AN AUDIENCE
“HOW TO READ FOR AN AUDIENCE is a book I would recommend to every author. Performing in public rarely comes naturally and this clear and sympathetic guide will swiftly become an indispensable tool for anyone faced with the challenge of standing in front of an audience.”
— Alexandra Pringle, Editor-in-Chief, Bloomsbury Publishing
The following reading of Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tenneyson is a tribute to my mother who left this world at age 93.
MY BACKGROUND HIGHLIGHTS
• MFA in Poetry from Vermont College
• The Taos Poetry Festival Director
• The Taos Storytelling Festival Director
• The LEAF Festival Poetry Slam-Master
• Founder of Poetry Alive! Theater Company
• Host of Twice 5 Miles Radio - WPVMFM
• The Artist's Way Creativity Camp Director, over ten years of partnership with Julia Cameron
• Founding member of TEDxNewYork Salon
• Memorized more than 600 poems
• Performed over a two thousand shows
• Workshop director for clients including: Timex; Duke University; National Council of Teachers of English; PepsiCo; the National University of Ireland, Galway; Ogilvy; Outward Bound, Gettliffe Architecture, Boulder; International Schools of Africa; and LKB Executive Coaching Associates, Paris.
Send your email here. Thanks.