Creativity Coaching And Consulting With Navé
Do you have creative projects you'd like to start and complete? Are you wondering what to do next? Well, tarry no longer. Let's explore how you can achieve what you want and do it on your own terms. Your first session is free. Send me an email and book your hour. I look forward to our conversation.
When we work together, you'll use The Artist's Way as your creativity textbook, The Imaginative Storm writing process as your maker's strategy, and Appreciative Inquiry as your guide while you discover, dream, design, and deliver.
Four of the many step you'll work with:
1) Narrative = Create your best stories.
2) Authority = Expand your knowledge.
3) Voice = Build your style.
4) Expansion = Write, Publish, Speak.
Twice 5 Miles Radio: Fertile Ground for Conversations Worth Having
Are you a podcast fan? If so, click here to listen to my podcast series called Twice 5 Miles Radio. Each show airs three times a week on WPVMFM 103.7, Asheville. I've posted all the shows on Sound Cloud. Click here to listen. Some of the topics include: An Abundance of Creativity with Julia Cameron, Bullets in Wool Nests with Christy Ferrato, Dangerous Waters and other Tall Tales with Cisco Guevara, Riding the Rails of Meditation with Greg Burdulis, On Mercy with Bobbie Sue Nave, My Mother Gave Me Mesopotamia with Jacki Lyden, and Looking for the Forest Finn Treasure with Kayata Luce. Click here to listen
MY BACKGROUND HIGHLIGHTS
• MFA in Poetry from Vermont College
• The Taos Poetry Festival Director
• The Taos Storytelling Festival Director
• The LEAF Festival Poetry Slam-Master
• Founder of Poetry Alive! Theater Company
• Host of Twice 5 Miles Radio - WPVMFM
• The Artist's Way Creativity Camp Director, over ten years of partnership with Julia Cameron
• Founding member of TEDxNewYork Salon
• Memorized more than 600 poems
• Performed over a two thousand shows
• Workshop director for clients including: Timex; Duke University; National Council of Teachers of English; PepsiCo; the National University of Ireland, Galway; Ogilvy; Outward Bound, Gettliffe Architecture, Boulder; International Schools of Africa; and LKB Executive Coaching Associates, Paris.
The following performance-reading is a tribute to my mother who left this world at age 93.