Over the past twenty-five years, I've traveled the globe in the service of poetry, art, creativity, and storytelling. On this site you'll find samples of my work like Sounds of day and sounds of night mix with the living but not with the dead, gone now to places I do not understand. Clouds drift below the skin of sky above which black appears without interruption.
You'll also find other writings and poems, links to my Twice 5 Miles Radio shows, plus ways we can work together.
If you have a creative project you'd like to start and finish, let's talk navigation and strategy. Click the button below to schedule a free creativity session ↓
Schedule your free Artist's Way creativity Session now
Email me for session
If you like our rapport, then we can schedule a series of sessions. We'll explore how you can exhume your buried dreams, trust your creative instincts, and design life on your own terms. Ideally, we'll work together for 6 to 12-weeks. We'll use The Artist's Way as our creativity text, Appreciative Inquiry as our method of questioning, poetry as our inspiration, and NavéGation as our creative and strategic approach:
1) Narrative - Tell your better story.
2) Authority - Take full ownership of everything you know and have mastered.
3) Voice- Harness your most honest voice.
4) Expansion - Broadcast your content throughout the world.
This video below will show you how a Navé-Gation session works.
This session is calledFrom the Imaginative Storm to the Creative Form.
MY BACKGROUND HIGHLIGHTS
• MFA in Poetry from Vermont College
• The Taos Poetry Festival Director
• The Taos Storytelling Festival Director
• The LEAF Festival Poetry Slam-Master
• Founder of Poetry Alive! Theater Company
• Host of Twice 5 Miles Radio - WPVMFM
• The Artist's Way Creativity Camp Director, over ten years of partnership with Julia Cameron
• Founding member of TEDxNewYork Salon
• Memorized more than 600 poems
• Performed over a two thousand shows
• Workshop director for clients including: Timex; Duke University; National Council of Teachers of English; PepsiCo; the National University of Ireland, Galway; Ogilvy; Outward Bound, Gettliffe Architecture, Boulder; International Schools of Africa; and LKB Executive Coaching Associates, Paris.
Let's connect. Click here to email me
ENJOY this video titled NOVEMBER IN PARIS
I shot this along the Seine around 8 AM at the beginning of a workday.