For people who want to make a living doing what they love.
If you have creative ambitions you'd like to achieve; let's explore how you can turn your goals into reality and design your life so you can do the work you love on your own terms. The first hour-session is always free.
In our work together, we'll use The Artist's Wayas your text, Appreciative Inquiry as your discovery, and the Imaginative Storm to Form ideation method as your guide and inspiration.
We'll work with four steps:
1) Narrative - Create your best stories.
2) Authority - Deepen your knowledge.
3)Voice- Strengthen your content.
4) Expansion- Publish and Speak.
Schedule a session; the first hour is free.
Email me for session
Watch this video to find out how the Imaginative Storm method works.
MY BACKGROUND HIGHLIGHTS
• MFA in Poetry from Vermont College
• The Taos Poetry Festival Director
• The Taos Storytelling Festival Director
• The LEAF Festival Poetry Slam-Master
• Founder of Poetry Alive! Theater Company
• Host of Twice 5 Miles Radio - WPVMFM
• The Artist's Way Creativity Camp Director, over ten years of partnership with Julia Cameron
• Founding member of TEDxNewYork Salon
• Memorized more than 600 poems
• Performed over a two thousand shows
• Workshop director for clients including: Timex; Duke University; National Council of Teachers of English; PepsiCo; the National University of Ireland, Galway; Ogilvy; Outward Bound, Gettliffe Architecture, Boulder; International Schools of Africa; and LKB Executive Coaching Associates, Paris.