Do you Want to feel more comfortable Writing, Publishing, and Speaking in Public?
Let's explore how we can work together.
During our coaching sessions, you'll use The Artist's Way to unblock your creativity.
You’ll learn Imaginative Storm writing techniques to generate your content.
You’ll dig into the Appreciative Inquiry 4-D process of discovery, dream, design, and delivery to complete your projects.
Your first 60-minutes is free. Email me and let's can set up a time to talk.
Learn about the Imaginative Storm Writing Process. Watch this video.
Listen to my Twice 5 Miles Radio Podcast: Fertile Ground for Conversations Worth Having - Previously aired on WPVMFM 103.7, Asheville.
Click the titles to sample my Twice 5 Miles shows: An Abundance of Creativity with Julia Cameron, Bullets in Wool Nests with Christy Ferrato, Dangerous Waters and other Tall Tales with Cisco Guevara, On Mercy with Bobbie Sue Nave, My Mother Gave Me Mesopotamia with Jacki Lyden, and Looking for the Forest Finn Treasure with Kayata Luce.
MY BACKGROUND HIGHLIGHTS
• MFA in Poetry from Vermont College
• The Taos Poetry Festival Director
• The Taos Storytelling Festival Director
• The LEAF Festival Poetry Slam-Master
• Founder of Poetry Alive! Theater Company
• Host of Twice 5 Miles Radio - WPVMFM
• The Artist's Way Creativity Camp Director, over ten years of partnership with Julia Cameron
• Founding member of TEDxNewYork Salon
• Memorized more than 600 poems
• Performed over a two thousand shows
• Workshop director for clients including: Timex; Duke University; National Council of Teachers of English; PepsiCo; the National University of Ireland, Galway; Ogilvy; Outward Bound, Gettliffe Architecture, Boulder; International Schools of Africa; and LKB Executive Coaching Associates, Paris.
Send your email here. Thanks.
The following reading of Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tenneyson is a tribute to my mother who left this world at age 93.