Powerful public Readings grow Audiences.
Would you like to learn how to give a powerful public reading? When we work together, you’ll learn how to identify your strengths, choose your most powerful material, and learn how to be yourself onstage. You will practice connecting intimately with your audience—and converting listeners into fans. Click here to read ten pages in in my book How to Read for an Audience.
When we work together you’ll
Increase your onstage confidence.
Learn how to shift preshow energy into performance energy.
Develop effective rehearsal techniques.
Learn stage skills which will further your professional career.
Acquire presentation techniques you can use in any public venue.
Your first half-hour is free. What do you need? Sessions available on Skype, WhatsApp, Zoom, and in person. (+1) 919-949-2113
• MFA in Poetry from Vermont College
• Director of The Taos Poetry Festival
• WPVMFM Board of Directors, VP
• The LEAF Festival Poetry SlamMaster
• Founded Poetry Alive! which is a theater company dedicated to making poetry come alive for kindergarten-university students.
• Host of Twice 5 Miles Radio - WPVMFM
• The Artist's Way Creativity Camp Director, over ten years of partnership with Julia Cameron.
• Marketing Director, Twice 5 Miles Publishing
• Memorized more than 600 poems
• Performed thousands of spoken word shows around the world
• Hosted workshops for clients including: Timex; Duke University; National Council of Teachers of English; PepsiCo; the National University of Ireland, Galway; Ogilvy; Outward Bound, Gettliffe Architecture, Boulder; International Schools of Africa; and LKB Executive Coaching Associates, Paris.
You can tell a powerful story even when you’re reciting a poem.
Click HERE and download your free PDF of my book
LOOKING AT LIGHT: 100 Poems in 100 Days